§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Krebs & Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Bremer Str. 44
34385 Bad Karlshafen
Telephone: +49 (0)5672 184-0
Managing directors: Dipl.-Vw. Florian Riedel, Dr. Ingo Kuhl
Register court: AG Kassel Register number: HRA 12042
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the suffix "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact Krebs und Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG by e-mail or via a contact form the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you: - right to information, - right to correction or deletion, - right to restriction of processing, - right to object to processing, - right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website of Krebs und Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO): - IP address - date and time of the request - time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - content of the request (specific page) - access status/HTTP status code - amount of data transmitted in each case - website from which the request came - browser - operating system and its interface - language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) On our website, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by e-mail, via a contact form and/or via an order form. In these cases, the information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of processing his or her contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site is also not carried out (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a, b and f DS-GVO).
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: - Transient cookies (see 2) - Persistent cookies (see 3).
(2)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
KREBS & RIEDEL Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG