|is a family owned company and has been in operation in Bad Karlshafen since 1895. With over 184 dedicated employees and an annual turnover of €20 million is one of Germany’s leading manufacturers of advanced grinding wheels.
An export share of approx. 38% demonstrates the international orientation of our company with exports being a major part of our sales programme.
Products include conventional grinding and cutting wheels using corundum and silicon carbide abrasives.
Superabrasive (CBN and diamond) tools with a vitrified bond have been manufactured with ever rapidly growing sales since 1985.